Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Where I been, what I seen

I've been running around of late and haven't been riding the ferry as much as I would have liked, but I have been collecting snippets of fun here and there.

Since last we spoke...
I went to the National Aquarium and saw a cool jellyfish exhibit!

And I splashed in the Gulf of Mexico!



And I saw a ton of beautiful things and people on the ferry when I wasn't gawking at jellyfish or getting my toes wet.

Like a man with an iguana on his back. He rode in with the nimble lizard on his head but I couldn't sneak a pic then!

And I saw a pair of perfect rainbow shoes!


Which reminds me, I ALSO saw a perfect rainbow from my office window!


I watched the night roll in with an inky purple that made sky and water indistinguishable.

Then I saw the City come alive in lights.

I watched a huge orange bullet streak across the water.

I finally learned what a Pelican State is.


So, yes. It's been a good couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment