Sunday, February 26, 2012

Yelp! It's a ferry!

Today I found out that the Algier/Canal St. Ferry has been reviewed on Yelp. For your entertainment, here are a few of my favorite snippets. Read all the reviews here

From Sunil: I wonder about the passengers though. There were couple of folks with beers in hand and this was in the middle of the day.

From Mo: Lets face it, the Mississippi aint looking its prettiest when it meets up with New Orleans. It just looks kinda industrial and dirty.

From Russel: I like taking visitors here after they've had a day running around the FQ like kids on speed, as the relaxing change of pace can usually do them some good by that point.

From Vicky: I heart you. You are the best way to cross the river. I love that I can drive on, park my car and watch New Orleans come closer or zoom away. It's also a great way to see the bridge closer, and from a different point of view.

No, Vicky. I heart you.

From Danielle: Nice views, ride the Mississippi and get your Tom Sawyer on!

Indeed.

From John: If you're bored, go across & come back. It's a kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment